Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baby Girl

I feel like every year, when my kids have a birthday, I come on here and sob.  It's bittersweet, as a parent, to watch your children grow.  Today, I am going to focus on the sweet.

Sweet Baby Girl,  I am so proud of all you have done this past year.  You are so sweet, so caring, and so fun.  I love the way you care for even the tiniest of creatures.  You have so much compassion in that little heart of yours.  I love watching you quietly take in the world around you.  You are so imaginative and creative, and all of your crazy contraptions and inventions leave me amazed.  

As you grow this coming year, know that I am watching in awe.  I can hardly wait to see where God uses the amazing gifts He has given you.

Here are your Eight Year old portraits:











































You actually requested this shot!  So creative, you are!



















You are all about American Girl this year.  You got matching outfits and a new doll for Christmas:








































 













































I love you more than you can imagine,

Mom

P.S.  Here is your birthday montage:

No comments: