Friday, December 24, 2010

So...Tomorrow's Christmas...

I'm having a little bit of a hard time accepting the fact that tomorrow is Christmas.  CHRISTMAS!  I know it is totally cliche to say, but this year zoomed right on past me.  I can honestly say, I have no idea where time went!  Also, because there has been but only the slightest bit of snow this season, well, it just doesn't feel very Christmas-y around these parts.  I know, I know.  You would think I would be happy with the whole no snow thing, and for the most part I am.  Except it doesn't feel like Christmas at all.  Heck, it barely feels like November let alone December.

So this morning, I decided it might be fun to go and re-read some of my past posts on Christmas.  I figured it would be fun to relive some old memories, see some old pictures,  and in general, try to get in the mood. 

It did help.  Sort of.

Then I started surfing around the web browsing some of my favorite blogs.  And I came upon this post, by a lady I have never met, but boy, I think I would really love to.

Anyway. Go.  Read it

I bawled.

Then I read it again.

And I cried some more.

I'm not sure that I'm in any more of a "Christmas mood", but I have been given a good dose of perspective. 

No comments: