Monday, January 4, 2010

Pardon Me While I Blubber

My Baby Girl is seven today. SEVEN! Just when you want time to stand still, it screams past you at the speed of light.

Seven years ago, I had no idea what I was in for. I had heard all the cliche things people say when you are going to have your first baby. Things like "My whole world was going to change", and that I was "About to experience love like I never had before". My ears heard the words, my brain comprehended what they said, but my heart. Oh, my heart! My heart had no clue what was about to hit it head on, and with full force.

From your first breath on this earth, I loved you. Not because of anything you did or said, but just because you were here.

And you were mine.

You rocked my world on January 4th, 2003, and it still shakes every single day.


Happy seventh birthday baby girl!

No comments: