Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankfulness: Year Three

For the last two years, I have made November a Month of Thankfulness on the ol' blog here.  I love this little tradition!  It keeps my focus where it should be.  Since this year we are a bit more stressed out, with the move and all, I think it is even more needed.  In fact, I even got the kids and The Hubs involved.   I will not only keep track of our daily thankfulness here, but we are spending time as a family, during our devotion time, to talk about what we are most thankful for as well.   With all the busyness around these parts, don't be surprised if/when you see just a list.   In fact, that's most likely what you'll see.   Again, my prayer is that we might reflect back on these at a later date, and as a family, reflect on God's faithfulness, goodness, and love.

So without further ado, Day 1:

Me: Running into a friend unexpectedly at basketball tryouts.  Thank you, Lord, for friendships that last through time, rough spots, and good times.
S: Provision for the new house.
P: Doing well at Basketball tryouts.
D: Getting to see my counselor to work out friendship stuff.

No comments: