Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 13

Can I just say something?  It's killing me, totally KILLING me that I cannot write more about each of these thankfuls like I have in years past.  To simply list things makes it seem so impersonal, boring, and, well, unthankful.  However, it's the season of life we are in right now.  I must let go of doing things exactly the same each year (I have major issues with keeping routines), and embrace that this year just looks different on many, many different levels.  Not worse.  Not better.  Just different.  

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, it's back to list making I go...

S: Getting to see a chiro for a hurt neck
M: Bible Study Fellowship. I love learning from others and the Holy Spirit.
D: Getting a solo in the Christmas program at school
P: Friends

No comments: