Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Around Here...

Taking a break from all the riveting reading that has been posted here in the last few weeks *cough* to show some of what we've been up  to.

Going Old School and playing with Lincoln Logs.  You gotta love grandma!  She has all the cool old toys!
 Eating lots of carrots from our garden.
 Wrapping up a great cross country season:

 Taking some time to make our favorite fall treat.


Writing God's word on the floor of the new church wing before it was carpeted over.  (He wrote John 3:16 when we asked him what he wanted the people who might one day be standing in that very place to know.  My heart melted.)
 Basketball, basketball, and some more basketball.  Good thing it's a sport I like to watch!  Bonus points for it being indoors so I don't have to freeze my booty off.
 Earning their 4th stripe in Jiu Jitsu.  Next up: Yellow white belts!

 Someone KILLED it as Gaston in Beauty and the Beast.
Yes, that's my beautiful baby girl dressed as a man.
 The tree in front of our house looks Ah-Mazing.  I've been feeling a bit nostalgic at the the thought of this being our last fall in our home of 10 years. 
I know it's not much, but I'm hoping that the saying "Less is more" is true.  Because it's all I have right now! 

No comments: