Monday, June 25, 2012

Brave Backseat Beatboxing

On the way to the chiropractor, I had some back seat entertainment.  These are my "Back Seat Beatboxers".  Love these kids!

Later, we hit up the movies.  We caught Brave, and we loved it!*

The main character totally reminded me of Katniss Everdeen.  I guess that could be because I just finished reading The Hunger Games series.  I also liked the way they worked the mother/daugter relationship.  As well as being touching, it was also funny.  I love it when that happens.  Score, Disney/Pixar!


*The Little Man will claim he didn't like the movie at all.  He totally liked it, but after giving it some thought he started to claim he didn't.  After some investigation, we found that he didn't like it because the main character was a girl, and he doesn't like movies that are all about girls.  Whatevs.

No comments: