Friday, June 8, 2012

Swim Lessons For ME!

Nothing better than the first pedicure of Summer Break:
My girl loves to have her toes done.  We save pedicures (mostly polish changes) as a special treat only done when we are on breaks from school.  I always love to see the colors she chooses.  Never pink for The Girl!

I also got to start swim lessons in anticipation of my first triathlon coming in August.  Even though I am a strong swimmer, I was itching to have someone analyze my stroke so that I can make sure I am as efficient as I can be in the water.  So, my sister and I signed up for three semi-private lessons together at a place where they video tape you while you swim in a current, and then go through and work on all the areas that you need work on.  It was an eye opening experience for sure!  I enjoyed every second of it, and can't wait to put to practice all that I've learned.

No comments: