Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Craft Day

Since I had pinned a bunch of craft ideas on Pintrest for the kids and I do this summer, I felt as though my job was done.  I mean isn't searching for, finding, and then pinning your ideas pretty much the same as doing them?

No?

My kids don't think so either.

So, yesterday, I declared it "Craft Day".  I found an "easy" craft for them, and another craft for myself.  We had some mixed results.  Pretty much anything the kids touched failed, and my stuff turned out OK.  I'm still deciding if I will be making any more adjustments.  I think the letters could use some distressing...
I'm planning on having these girls hang in my family room.  I hope they make it up there one day!

**Note, I didn't take pictures of the kids failed crafts.   I'm embarrassed, they were sad, it was all a big flop.  For the record we were attempting to do bleach t-shirts.  Also, for the record, the directions for this craft aren't just mere suggestions.  If I were to do this again, I wouldn't proceed without the freezer paper, whatever that is.  I do know what it isn't; wax paper.

No comments: