Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Wonder If He Choreographs His Dance Moves While He Sleeps

Today, when quite time was over, I found this:



So sweet! I know most wouldn't be surprised by seeing this since it was "nap time". However, The Little Man hasn't taken in a nap in a very long time.

The fact that he was sleeping, however, wasn't quite as surprising as this:



In case you are wondering, that is, indeed, Feliz Navidad. For some its an upbeat "get your body movin'" type music, for The Little Man, it is snoozing music.

Just goes to show that a Guys Night Out to a basketball game the night before, plus swim lessons the next day can wear out even the toughest four year olds.

P.S. If he was awake, he would remind me that he isn't just four, he is four and three quarters now.

P.P.S. I was trying to say celebratory not celebratrory...I'm a whiz with words.

No comments: