Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Boy. He's Eight .

I really don't have words.  My baby.  My youngest child.  He's eight. 

Gulp.

Oh, who am I fooling, of course I have words.

Little Man,
You are my most favorite boy in the entire world.  I don't know that anyone could love another little boy more than I love you.  You are the sweetest, most scrumptious, hilarious, loving, compassionate boy I know.  I could not be more proud of all the things that make you, you.  You have not only been wonderfully made, but you are also purposefully made.  These past eight years have been a thrill for me to watch God form you and make you into who you are.  When I watch your compassionate heart lead others with gentleness, I feel like I get glimpses of God's plan for your life.  It's easy to see that His spirit lives inside you.  You have had an amazing year, and you surprise me almost everyday with your wit, love, kindness, and intellect.  Thanks for a great year, Buddy.  I couldn't ask for a better "job" in this life than to be your mom.

Love you to pieces,
Mom

No comments: