Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cold and Rusty

We are three games into soccer season.  You know, the sport I thought we would never sign up for.  I have to say, the main reason why I have avoided soccer thus for, has followed us each week: the weather. 

UG.

Can I get some sunshine?

How about no wind?  Is that possible?

And if it's not too much, I'd like 70+ degrees.

The Girl has stayed in the car for the entire 80 minutes that we are there for the last two games in a row.  That is how undesirable it has been outside.  I couldn't even coax her out today with a new bright pink folding chair. 

I distracted myself from the cold wind today with taking pictures.  It's been probably three months since I've done anything more that Instagram for the kids.  So, beware...I'm a bit rusty...and cold.




In case you are wondering, no, he isn't trying to catch the ball.  He's throwing it in.




I don't want to end on a sour note, so OK, I'll admit it:  I do like watching him play. He loves it.  Also, as it turns out, he's pretty good at it too.  I'd sit in even colder weather just to watch him.

No comments: