Monday, October 31, 2011

It Was a Harry Night

I don't know who was more excited about this year's Halloween costumes...yes, actually I do know.  It was me!  The happiness that filled my heart seeing my two dressed as Harry and Hermione, was overflowing. 

I may or may not of referred to them as Harry and Hermione all day long instead of their actual names.

Embarrassing doesn't quite cover it.

I am a total nut.

When I thought about how I wanted their Halloween pictures to look, all I could think of was making them look as much like the movie posters as possible.  So, with all of our DVDs in hand, we totally copied the posing.  I did the best I could with the lighting I have, and then I went for black and white's because I love them in black and white.

Without further ado, Harry and Hermione: (What if I still call them that tomorrow?  Would that be weird?)






































Do you think I can convince them to be the same thing next year?

I hope so.

No comments: