Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bliss Equals...

  • Already hitting the pool three times this Summer Break
  • Being in flip-flops every day
  • Realizing the last time I got into "real" clothing and did my hair and make-up was a week ago
  • Evenings warm enough for the kids to play outdoors until bedtime
  • Large chunks of time available for us to read chapter upon chapter of Harry Potter
  • Our cute veggie garden which almost wasn't
  • Deciding at 7:30pm maybe I should start dinner, and not caring how late it is because we have no where to be
  • No homework
  • iAllowance.  (Seriously, it's rocking my socks off...and the kids' socks too since they now can earn and spend (or not spend) their money whenever they want.)
  • The smell of sunscreen
  • And when I don't have sunscreen, this takes care of the hankering wonderfully
  • Hearing and seeing my husband return to work with NO health side effects.  PRAISE YOU, LORD!
  • The Fro Yo behind our house.  (OK, this could get to be a problem if we don't refrain ourselves.)
  • Garage Sale-ing
  • Even though it's earlier than I would like to be awake, my quiet time in the morning.  He is so worth it.
  • Everything Summer Break: The kids home, the swim suits and swim towels, mini-trips, eating on the deck, long days, no schedules, etc., so on and so forth, and on and on.

No comments: