Wednesday, March 20, 2013

He is Infinitely More

As I sat on the beach on the Big Island, I thought to myself, "I don't think it can get much better than this.  Then, I opened my book and read this quote:

"Every time you feel in God's creatures something pleasing and attractive, do not let your attention be arrested by them alone, but, passing them by, transfer your thought to God and say "O my God, if Thy creations are so full of beauty, delight, and joy, how infinitely more full of beauty, delight, and joy art Thou Thyself, Creator of all!" --Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain. 

Here is some of the beauty I took in and experienced.  To think of it as just a foretaste of what's to come, is more than my heart can handle.

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 















By far, the best part of this trip was to see God's fingerprint everywhere I looked.

Praise you, Lord, creator of all things.

No comments: