Friday, December 14, 2012

Some Stuff I Haven't Posted About Yet...

As we are at almost the half way point of December...GULP...I thought I should catch up on what's been goin' down:

I've been to some holiday plays and performances:
Here's The Little Man in a Thanksgiving performance


 We've done some super fun advent activities.  Favorites so far: Singing Christmas Carols together, an engraving art project, filling our Hope House stockings, tending to our growing grass, providing a treat to someone we've never given a treat to before, and hiding dollar bills as unexpected gifts at the Dollar Store.




I've put some silly kids to bed:

The Girl has had food poisoning...FUN!

My parents celebrated 40 years of marriage.



 I've gotten almost all of my Christmas shopping done, and I paid my kids $3 to stuff, seal, stamp, and send my Christmas cards.

The kids started Jiu Jitsu and L-O-V-E it.  I don't know why we didn't start earlier.
The Girl dragging her partner to safety

The Little Man practicing his new moves

 We've tried to make the new winter fashions look good:

We've learned so much about the heart and plans of God through His word and our advent devotionals.

The Hubs and I learned how important it is to have the complete address of a location where we were trying to get a couple's massage at.  Just missing one number can take you to a risky part of town!

We've started Basketball season.

We've looked into a different set of doctors for Scott.  Now the insurance battles can really begin!

The Little Man begins to battle Influenza B, and the rest of the family is praying we somehow will avoid it.
Awaiting the rapid flu test results.  Poor, miserable, dude!
If anything, December is consistent.  Consistently busy.




No comments: